SHANLING M0 ES9218P 32bit /384kHz Bluetooth AptX LDAC DSD MP3 FALC Portable Music Player Hi-Res Audio
Specification size: 40*135*45mm
Screen: 1.54 inch 240*240 high definition touch screen
Weight: about 33g
DAC model: ESS Sabre ES9218P
Endurance: about 15 hours (depending on the use)
Deep standby: about 30 days (depending on the situation)
Charging time: about 2 hours (depending on the use)
Battery capacity: 640mAH lithium battery
Storage: maximum support 512G TF Card (to buy)
Output port: headset output (3.5 mm)
Output power: 80mw@ 32 Europe
Output impedance: 0.16 Europe
Channel separation degree: 70dB
Recommended earphone impedance: 8-300 Europe
Frequency effect: 20HZ~20KHz (-0.5dB)
Distortion: 0.004% (A-Weighting, output 500mV)
Signal to noise ratio: 118dB (A-Weighting)
How to update ?
1. Go to the page of M0 on Shanling official site to download the latest firmware.
2. Make sure that M0 is in full battery condition, unzip the file and put update.bin into root
folder of TF card.
3. Choose “System Update” in system settings and wait until system restarts. Check in settings
“About M0” to be sure new firmware is installed.
4. If update doesn’t start after choosing “System Update”, please check if the file has been
unzipped, if the file has been in root folder, or if the file has been damaged during the transfer.
The firmware must be in the root folder of TF card. If it is damaged, please transfer it into the TF
5. The card must be formatted to FAT32.